Bill Proctor & Associates – Medicare Solutions Department
Be your own CEO with the support of Bill Proctor & Associates. Join a family oriented team of agents to help consumers live happier lives – by providing the knowledge and resources to help them live happier and healthier lives. You’ll find dynamic opportunities to help your business grow and develop with access to marketing, direct mail, training and support. Our organization has been built on honestly and leadership – we strive to be your partner and give you a distinctive experience and growth opportunities. You set the pace – full time, part time. You are in control of your destiny and we’re here to support you in that journey. Build a residual income, get paid year after year as you grow!
Why Should You Work with Us:
- You fully own your book of business – 100 %
- Commissions paid directly by insurance carriers
- Growing Industry
- Sales Support – We offer coaching, training, communications and marketing to support our business and long-term goals
- Unlimited Earning Potential – You’re in control!
- Flexible Schedule – You Choose!
- Motivated Professional looking for a long-term career. This is not get rich quick…it takes time, but offers unlimited opportunities
- Self starter and able to work within a driven and family oriented team
- Compassionate individual with a drive to help the senior and disabled population – make educated decisions about their healthcare.
- Ethical behavior and Integrity is required
- Dedication to learning all aspects of Medicare and the CMS compliance standards.
- Active State of California Insurance License (Life & Health) or willingness to obtain a license within 30 days of contracting offer.
- Experience in networking and building relationships within the community
- Sales Experience
- Business Planning
- Insurance Sales
- Market Research
- Employment Type: Contracted 1099 Employee
- Location: Remote (preferred in Southern California)
- Job Type: Sales
- Experience: Entry Level, Mid-Level
- Income Potential: $100k+ (estimated in 5 years of sales)
Sample Commission Schedule (California, as of 04-2022)
CMS Notice for 2022 – View
The information on this website is for agent use only and not intended for use by the general public.